Your Rights to Re-Schedule or Cancel
If written notice is received:
- Providing notice of cancellation with more than 30 business days notice the customer will be entitled to a full refund of their payment
- For cancellations with greater notice than 14 business days but less than 30 business days notice in advance of the class they will be entitled to a 50% refund
- For cancellations with greater than 7 business days notice but less than 14 days in advance of the class, the customer will only be eligible for a 25% refund of their payment amount or a full class credit that must be used for another class within 6 months of the date of the original class
- The customer is not entitled to a refund or class credit if notice is given with 7 days or less before the start of the selected course.
- Failure to show up for class will result in forfeiture of all payment
Registrants who cancel will not receive training materials.
Instructor’s Right to Re-Schedule or Cancel
The instructor reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the date, time and location of a training class at any time, including replacing personnel who may be scheduled to deliver the training. In the event a training class is cancelled, the customer is entitled to either a full refund or a credit to be used for another class. The provider shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by the customer as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.